Fresh tomatoes, creamy soft Burrata cheese, basil and Balsamic Glaze makes this an irresistable and easy summer salad and appetizer.
Servings 8 servings
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes *cut into slices
- 1/2 pint teardrop tomatoes *tomatoes cut in half
- 4 balls Burrata mozzarella *4 oz per ball, 16 oz total
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves *plus more if needed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Glaze
- salt & pepper *to taste
On a large platter arrange tomato slices, Burrata and basil leaves.
Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze.
*Please use as many organic ingredients as possible.
- Serve with cut or grilled baguette slices for a simple and delicious appetizer.
- See above for ideas to serve with Burrata Caprese.
- This recipe makes a fast & delicious dinner on extremely hot summer evenings.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 871IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg