Fresh Mango Pineapple Salsa
Perfect flavor filled, nutrient dense appetizer to wow family and friends. This Salsa has a mild heat.
Prep Time 45 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 4 cups pineapple diced -1 medium
- 4 cups organic mangos diced-about 3
- 1 organic jalapeño-roasted
- 1 organic habanero-roasted
- 3 lg. organic garlic cloves
- 1/2 organic red bell pepper-finely diced
- juice of 2 limes- 1/4 cup
- 1 lg. bunch organic cilantro
- 1 med organic red onion
- 1 tsp salt
Dice pineapple and mangos (*see visual instructions above). Place in large bowl.
Wash and roast jalapeño and habanero over open flame of burner until pepper skin blisters and is slightly charred. Set aside and let cool.
Peel and crush garlic through garlic press. Add to pineapple/mango mixture.
Wash and finely diced 1/2 red bell pepper. Add to pineapple/mango mixture.
Juice 2 limes and add to fruit bowl.
Thoroughly wash cilantro. Finely chop and add to fruit bowl.
Peel and finely dice onion. Add to fruit bowl.
Cut the tops off of cooled roasted peppers. Cut in half and deseed all but 1 half of jalapeño. Finely dice and add to fruit bowl. *For a medium to hot heat add jalapeño and habanero seeds.
Add salt and stir until incorporated.
Chill until ready to eat. Enjoy!