Balsamic Grilled Brussel Sprouts
Balsamic Grilled Brussel Sprouts recipe is an absolutley delicious no hassle healthy side dish. Perfect for weeknight dinners or grilling out on the weekends. You will adore these drizzled with Balsamic Glaze.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lb smaller Brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup high heat oil *like avocado oil, see notes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Balsamic Glaze *optional as a garnish
- crumbled feta *optional as a garnish
Wash and prepare Brussel sprouts by removing outside layers, trimming stock (stem) and cutting larger sprouts in half.
Add oil to a medium sized mixing bowl along with spices and whisk well.
Add Brussel sprouts to mixing bowl and toss well, making sure all sprouts are thoroughly covered in oil mixture.
Preheat grill pan over med/high heat until pan just begins to smoke and then add Brussel sprouts. Cook 3-4 mins per side makign sure not to stir sprouts while cooking until it is time to flip.
Once cooked, remove to a seperate plate to cool fro 5 mins.
Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze and crumbled feta.
*Please use as many organic ingredients as possible.
- Prepare Balsamic Glaze the day before as it can take time to make.
- For Brussel sprout lovers this recipe serves 2 adults.
- High heat avocado oil was used for this recipe.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 319mg | Potassium: 441mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg