Easy and delicious, Chicken Pesto Naan Pizza comes together in minutes with kalamata olives, goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Perfect for busy weeknights without compromising flavor.
Today I had lunch with a good friend from high school that I hadn’t seen in years and it felt so good to catch up. She reminded me of my younger self, you know that person who I haven’t seen in years. The one who was filled with so much motivation and youthful energy. In a lot of ways I still am that young 16 year old girl. I am still a complete romantic at heart, still incredibly stubborn and I still love to evoke emotion in people. As I was lamenting about how long it has taken to get the Naan Pesto Pizza 4 Ways video and the 4 posts completed it hit me, I may still have many of those high school traits but I am definitely and older more tired version of my younger self. The good news though, with age comes wisdom. Things that would have sent me over the edge back in my younger years barely bother me now. I definitely have things that send me over the edge now but thank God it has become less and less as the years have marched on. The one thing that helps me keep my sanity is delicious meals that are quick & easy like this Chicken Pesto Naan Pizza.
Tips about Chicken Pesto Naan Pizza:
- I used my Toasted Walnut Pesto recipe for this Chicken Pesto Naan Pizza. It has a wonderful nutty warmth form the toasted walnuts that goes well with all the ingredients in this pizza.
- Each pizza will use 1-3 tbsp depending on each person’s personal preference.
- The beauty of this recipe is it only takes 10 mins to bake if all the ingredients are pre-made. I baked my chicken and made the pesto on a Sunday and Monday’s and Tuesday’t dinner was a breeze.
- I really love the pizza paddle featured in the video. It makes moving larger pizza’s in and out of the oven extremely easy. It is sturdy and folds making it easier to store. (affiliate)
Chicken Pesto Naan Pizza
- 4 Naan breads
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 2 small pre-baked chicken breasts *cut into strips
- 4 oz goat cheese *crumbled
- 1/2 small red onion *cut into strips
- 4-5 oz container kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil *drained
- 1 small tomato *diced
Preheat oven to 425℉.
Place Naan breads on a cookie sheet and spread 1-3 tbsp pesto on each bread (amount depends on taste preferences). Add 4-5 chicken strips, kalamata olives and about 1 tbsp of sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and sliced onions.
Bake for 10 mins.
*Please use as many organic ingredients as possible.*
This recipe is part of Meal Plan Monday.
If you like this Chicken Pesto Naan Pizza you will love: